Blackened Fish Tacos
Fish tacos are considered a classic for a reason – they’re delicious, easy to assemble, and incredibly versatile. This recipe combines all three, and includes a new twist with Good Foods Avocado Salsa to drizzle on top, adding an easy punch of zest and flavor without all the chopping and mixing!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¾ lb tilapia (can sub cod or mahi mahi)
- Old Bay seasoning
- 4 small flour tortillas
- ½ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 4 Tbsp Good Foods Avocado Salsa
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- In a medium sized pan, heat oil over medium-low heat.
- Add fish, sprinkle with seasoning and pan fry 3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Evenly divide taco ingredients among tortillas.