Buffalo Chicken Sliders
October 11, 2022
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
•1 tbsp olive oil
•12 slider rolls such as King’s Hawaiian
•2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded (rotisserie works well)
•8 oz Good Foods Buffalo Dip
•1 tbsp honey
•2 green onions, finely diced
•1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
•3 tbsp butter melted
•1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- Preheat oven to 325°. Prepare 9”x13” baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Without breaking apart the rolls, slice them in half, and place bottom half in baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together chicken, Good Foods Buffalo Dip, honey and green onions.
- Evenly spread buffalo chicken mixture on top of rolls, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Place tops of rolls over the cheese. Combine melted butter and ranch seasoning. Brush tops of rolls with ½ of the melted butter.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover, brush with remaining butter and bake uncovered for 3-5 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Post a Comment