Chickpea Greek Bowl
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans) drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt & pepper
- 2 cups lettuce chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- ½ cup kalamata olives
- Good Foods Tzatziki Dip
- Lemon wedge for garnish & salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread chickpeas onto baking pan and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, toss with olive oil, cayenne, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Return to oven and bake another 10-15 minutes being careful not to burn. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Evenly divide ingredients into two bowls: chopped lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, olives and chickpeas. Top with a drizzle of Good Foods Tzatziki dip and garnish with parsley, lemon, salt and pepper to taste.