Mediterranean Salmon Salad
January 10, 2023
Prep Time: 10 min
Marinade Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- 1 can (15.5oz) chickpeas, drained (remove any loose skins)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb skinless salmon filets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 cups spring mix salad
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 package Good Foods Avocado Mash
- 4 tbsp Good Foods Feta Cucumber Dip
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°. Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Add salmon to resealable container and add half the marinade to the container, coating the salmon on all sides. Place in fridge for 10-15minutes.
- Meanwhile, add chickpeas to the lined baking sheet; pour remaining marinade over chickpeas and stir to combine. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until crispy.
- Once salmon has been in marinade for 10-15 minutes, add 1 tbsp olive oil to a skillet or gill pan over medium heat. Sear salmon on each side until crispy and cooked to your liking.
- Assemble salad by dividing remaining ingredients in half: salad mx, cucumber, tomato, red onion, then top with chickpeas and salmon. Use Good Foods Feta Cucumber Dip as dressing and top with Good Foods Avocado Mash. Garnish with lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste
Post a Comment