Queso Broccoli Soup
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and roughly diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups Zoup! Veggie Broth
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 8oz package Good Foods Queso Dip
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized Dutch oven or stock pot over medium heat. Add onion and carrot and sauté until softened, about 3-5 minutes. Add garlic and cook another 1-2 minutes, stirring to combine.
- Add bone broth and broccoli to the pan and increase heat to high to bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook 10-15 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Remove half of the broccoli to a bowl. Using an immersion blender (or transfer soup to a blender), blend until smooth. Add remaining broccoli back to the pan along with the Good Foods Queso Dip. Stir to combine.
- Divide into bowls and serve warm. Season with salt and pepper to taste.