Sheet Pan Quesadillas
November 9, 2022
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
•1 tbsp olive oil
•1 yellow onion, diced
•1 red bell pepper, diced
•8 oz baby bell mushrooms, chopped
•1 cup Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco
•2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (rotisserie works well)
•8 burrito size flour tortillas
•Melted butter (or nonstick spray if keeping dairy free)
•Toppings: Good Foods Chunky Guacamole, Good Foods Avocado Salsa, pico de gallo, cilantro and freshly squeezed lime
- Preheat oven to 425°.Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil. Add onions and bell pepper and sauté for about 5 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms and sauté another 2-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add Good Foods Spicy Queso and shredded chicken to the pan and stir to combine.
- Assemble the tortillas on the baking sheet by overlapping around the perimeter of the pan so that approximately half of each tortilla hangs over the pan edge. Add a tortilla to the center of the pan to make sure the whole pan is covered.
- Add chicken mixture to the pan spreading evenly throughout.
- Fold the overhanging tortillas toward the center of the pan enclosing the filling. Top with another tortilla to cover any exposed filling. Brush the tops of the tortillas with melted butter or spray with nonstick cooking spray to help brown up the tops of the tortillas.
- Place another pan of equal size on top of the quesadilla to help keep its shape.
- Bake 20 minutes then remove the top pan and bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slice into your desired number of servings and shapes.
- Serve warm with toppings: Good Foods Chunky Guacamole, Good Foods Avocado Salsa, pico de gallo, cilantro, and lime juice.
Post a Comment