Tofu Souvlaki Wraps
- 1 box of extra firm tofu, water drained and pat dry.
- 2 individual serving containers of Good Foods Tzatziki Dip
- 1 red or orange bell pepper julienned
- 1 cucumber julienned
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 cup of salad mix
- 4 med size flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Mix together 1 tsp of paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, oregano and salt together. Set aside. That will be your seasoning for tofu.
- Slice the tofu thinly and season it with seasoning mixture generously.
- In a cast iron pan, fry the seasoned tofu with some olive oil until it’s golden and crispy on both sides. Set aside.
- Take the flour tortilla and start layering the cooked tofu, bell peppers, cucumber, lettuce mix, avocado and drizzle it with Good Foods Tzatziki Dip.
- Tightly wrap the tortilla then slice it in half. Repeat the process with the rest of the tortillas wraps.
- Enjoy with more Good Foods Tzatziki Dip!
Check out more of Zuliya’s recipe here!