Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Queso
Roasted Brussels sprouts have become a restaurant menu staple, yet sometimes it can be difficult to recreate the magic at home. This recipe from @neuroticmommy is here to help! It’s easy to assemble and incorporates Good Foods Queso Style Dip to pack a healthy, (dairy-free) cheesy punch!
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Garnish with Parsley
- Vegan Parmesan Cheese, sprinkled
- Good Foods Queso Style Dip
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Toss brussels sprouts in avocado oil, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake on sheet for 25-25 minutes.
- Drizzle Good Foods Queso Style Dip, sprinkle vegan parmesan cheese and parsley on top.