Fajitas are turned up a notch with flavorful, melt-in-your-mouth steak. Top it off with a dollop (or more!) of Good Foods Southwest Guacamole and you’ve got yourself a flavor bomb all wrapped together in a tortilla!
- 2 lbs flank steak (or skirt)
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 of each red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper.
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 container Good Foods Southwest Guacamole
- plain Greek yogurt
- Prepare steak by cutting into strips. Do the same for the onion and peppers, cutting into thin strips.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add 1 tbsp avocado oil.
- Add your steak for 2 minutes per side, or until slightly browned. Take off heat and set aside in bowl.
- Heat remaining 2 tbsp of avocado oil over medium heat. Add your onions and peppers.
- Add your spices into the onions and peppers and let cook for about 8-10 minutes or until fork tender.
- Turn off heat, add steak back in, and stir until well combined.
- Add steak and peppers to tortillas, with layers of Good Foods Southwest Guacamole, Greek yogurt, and cilantro.