Turkey Burgers with Spicy Guac
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup Good Foods Spicy Guacamole
- In a bowl, combine turkey, garlic, and use a grater to shred onion into burger. This is a key step for creating juicy burgers. I use a box grater and finely grate the onion over the meat so all the juice goes in.
- Add oregano, salt, and pepper. Use your hands to mix!
- Form into patties, using 1/5 og the total meat dpending on size you want. They will shrink once cooked.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet with 2 tbsp avocado oil over medium heat, and once hot, add burgers.
- Cook for 5 minutes, flip, then turn the heat to medium low. Cover for the next 5 minutes so the inside cooks. Repeat until all burgers are cooked.
- Add burgers to bun with lettuce, onion, and guacamole.